1. If you are right handed, you will tend to chew your food on your right side.
If you are left handed, you will tend to chew your food on your left side.
2. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
3. The pupil of the eye expands as much as 45 percent when a person looks at
4. The average person who stops smoking requires one hour less sleep a night.
5. Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
6. Men’s shirts have the buttons on the right, but women’s shirts have the buttons on the left.